Yun Kee (기윤) 교수님
- 전공 : 신경발생학
- 연구분야 : 발생학, 배아 조직발생, 신경능선 발생, 제브라피쉬 동물질병모델
- 연락처 : 033) 250-8384
- 이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Society for Developmental Biology
- Zebrafish Disease Models Society
- Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Korean Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- The Genetics Society of Korea
- The Korean Society for Integrative Biology
- Women's Bioscience Forum
- 1986 서울대학교 학사 (동물학)
- 1988 서울대학교 석사 (생화학 및 분자생물학)
- 1998 Stanford University, USA 박사 (신경생물학)
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Systems Immunology, College of Biomedical Science, Kangwon National University (2011.3 - Current)
- Staff Scientist in the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institute of Health, USA (2008.1 - 2011.2)
- Senior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant Professor in the Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, USA (2004.9 - 2007.9)
- Post-doctoral Fellow in the Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology (1998.9 - 2004.8)
- Yun Kee: Molecular mechanisms of synaptic vesicle membrane trafficking at the nerve terminal. 1998, Stanford University. Dissertation for Ph.D. thesis.
- Yun Kee: Regulation of the intracellular level of glycerol kinase in Escherichia coli. 1988, Seoul National University. Dissertation for M.S. thesis.
- Kim, M., Cho, H., Kwon, G., Kang, Y., Kwon, S., Her, S., Kee, Y., Park, J.H.Y. (2014) Benzyl isothiocyanate suppresses high-fat diet-stimulated mammary tumor progression via the alteration of tumor microenvironments in obesity-resistant BALB/c mice. Mol Carcinogen, DOI 10.1002/mc.22159
- Kwon, S., Park, O.K., Nie, S., Kwak, J., Hwang, B.J., Bronner, M.E. and Kee, Y. (2014) Bioinformatic analysis of nematode migration-associated genes identifies novel vertebrate neural crest markers. PLOS One, 9(7), e103024
- Islam A.M.T., Kwak, J., Jung, Y.J., and Kee, Y. (2014) Animal models of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Huntington's disease. Genes Genomics 36, 399-413
- Raslan, A.A. and Kee, Y. (2013) Tackling neurodegenerative disease: animal models of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. Genes Genomics 35, 425-40
- Kee, Y. and Kim, N. (2013) Meeting report: Genetics and genome engineering. Genes Genomics 35, 411-3
- Kim, M.J., Park, S.K., Choi, V.N., Seo,S., Lee, S., Kee, Y. and Hwang, B. (2013) Enzymatic production and expression of shRNAmir30 from cDNAs. Genes Genomics 35, 395-403
- Kwak,J., Park,O.K., Jung, Y.J., Hwang, B., Kwon, S. and Kee, Y. (2013) Live image profiling of neural crest lineages in zebrafish transgenic lines. Mol Cells 35, 255-60
- Nie, S., Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2011) Caldesmon regulates actin dynamics to influence cranial neural crest migration in Xenopus. Mol Biol Cell 22, 3355-65
- Nie, S., Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2009) Myosin X is critical for the migratory ability of Xenopus cranial neural crest cells. Dev Biol 335, 132-42
- Demyanenko, A.V., Zhao, L., Kee, Y., Nie, S., Fraser, S.E. and Tyszka, J.M. (2009) A uniplanar three-axis gradient set for in vivo magnetic resonance microscopy. J Mag Res 200, 38-48
- Kee, Y., Hwang, B., Sternberg, P.W. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2007) Evolutionary conservation of cell migration genes: from nematode neurons to vertebrate neural crest. Genes Dev 21, 391-6.
- Hoeling, B.M., Feldman, S.S., Strenge, D.T., Bernard, A., Hogan, E.R., Petersen, D.C., Fraser, S.E., Kee, Y., Tyszka, J.M., and Haskell, R.C. (2007) A Motion-sensitive 3D optical coherence microscope operating at 1300 nm for the visualization of early frog development. Proc of SPIE 6429, 64292T-1-9.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2005) To proliferate or to die: role of Id3 in cell cycle progression and survival of neural crest progenitors. Genes Dev 19, 744-55.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) The transcriptional regulator Id3 is expressed in cranial sensory placodes during early avian embryonic development. Mech Dev109, 337-340.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) Temporally and spatially restricted expression of the helix-loop-helix transcriptional regulator Id1 during avian embryogenesis. Mech Dev 109, 331-335.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) Id4 expression and its relationship to other Id genes during avian embryonic development. Mech Dev 109, 341-345.
- Hazuka C.D., Foletti D.L., Hsu S.C., Kee Y., Hopf F.W., and Scheller R.H. (1999) The sec6/8 complex is located at neurite outgrowth and axonal synapse-assembly domains. J. Neurosci19, 1324-1334.
- Kee Y.,Yoo J.S., Hazuka C.D., Peterson K.E., Hsu S.C., and Scheller R.H. (1997) Subunit structure of the mammalian exocyst complex. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94, 14438-14443.
- Hsu S.C., Ting A.E., Hazuka C.D., Davanger S., Kenny J.W., Kee Y., and Scheller R.H. (1997) The mammalian brain rsec6/8 complex. Neuron 17, 1209-1219.
- Kee Y. and Scheller R.H. (1996) Localization of synaptotagmin-binding domains on syntaxin. J. Neurosci 16, 1975-1981.
- Kee Y., Lin R.C., Hsu S.C., and Scheller R.H. (1995) Distinct domains of syntaxin are required for synaptic vesicle fusion complex formation and dissociation. Neuron 14, 991-998.
- Olney R.C., Smith R.L., Kee Y., and Wilson D.M. (1993) Production and hormonal regulation of insulin-like growth factor binding proteins in bovine chondrocytes. Endocrinology 133, 563-570.
- Nelson S.F., McCusker J.H., Sander M.A., Kee Y., Modrich P., and Brown P.O. (1993) Genomic mismatch scanning: a new approach to genetic linkage mapping. Nature Genetics 4, 11-18.
- Kee Y., Jung E.M., Seol J.H., Lee C.H., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1990) Turnover of glycerol kinase during starvation in Escherichia coli. Mol Cells 1, 99-102.
- Kee Y., Park S.C., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1989) Correlation between malignant phenotypes and changes in overall proteolytic capacity of human cervix and liver cancer. Korean J. Zool. 32, 48-54.
- Kee Y., Park S.C., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1988) Relation of the activities of plasminogen activator and plasmin-like protease with malignant behavior of skin tumor of rats. Korean J. Zool. 31, 185-190.
- Kee Y., Lee Y.S., Goldberg A.L., and Chung C.H. (1988). Improved methods for purification and assay of glycerol kinase from Escherichia coli. J. Chromatography (Biomedical Applications) 428, 345-351.
- Magnetic resonance stage microscope. US patent number 7633295 (Issued at December 15, 2009). Inventors: Julian M. Tyszka; Andrey V. Demyanenko; Yun Kee; Scott E. Fraser
- Zebrafish behavior pattern test device for drug screen. Korea patent application number 10-2014-0007668 (submitted at January 22, 2014). Inventors: Yun Kee; Byung Joon Hwang; Noo Li Jeon; Jina Kwak