Yun Kee (기윤) 교수님
- 전공 : 신경발생학
- 연구분야 : 제브라피쉬 신경발생, 배아발생, 질병동물모델, 생체 유효성 및 독성 연구
- 연락처 : 033) 250-8384
- 이메일 : email@example.com
- International Zebrafish Society
- Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Korean Society for Brain and Neural Sciences
- The Genetics Society of Korea
- The Korean Society for Integrative Biology
- The Korean Association of Biological Sciences
- Women’s Bioscience Forum
- 1986 서울대학교 학사 (동물학)
- 1988 서울대학교 석사 (생화학 및 분자생물학)
- 1998 Stanford University, USA 박사 (신경생물학)
- Associate Professor in the Division of Biomedical Convergence, College of Biomedical Science, Kangwon National University (2015.3 - Current)
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Systems Immunology, College of Biomedical Science, Kangwon National University (2011.3 – 2015.2)
- Staff Scientist in the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institute of Health, USA (2008.1 - 2011.2)
- Senior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant Professor in the Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, USA (2004.9 - 2007.9)
- Post-doctoral Fellow in the Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology (1998.9 - 2004.8)
- Yun Kee: Molecular mechanisms of synaptic vesicle membrane trafficking at the nerve terminal. 1998, Stanford University. Dissertation for Ph.D. thesis.
- Yun Kee: Regulation of the intracellular level of glycerol kinase in Escherichia coli. 1988, Seoul National University. Dissertation for M.S. thesis.
- Park, S.K., Hwang, B.J. and Kee, Y. (2019) Promoter cross-talk affects the inducible expression of intronic shRNAs from the tetracycline response element. Genes Genomics, doi.org/10.1007/s13258-019-00784-z
- Park, S.K., Kee, Y. and Hwang, B.J. (2019) Enhancement of gene knockdown efficiency by CNNC motifs in the intronic shRNA precursor. Genes Genomics, doi: 10.1007/s13258-019-00783-0
- Park, S.K., Kee, Y., Ryu, T., Kim, H. and Hwang, B.J. (2019) Enzymatic construction of shRNA library from oligonucleotide library. Genes Genomics, doi: 10.1007/s13258-019-00800-2
- Hwang, B.J. and Kee, Y. (2016) Small molecule inhibition of speckle-type POZ protein-substrate interactions for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma. Transl Cancer Res. 5 (Suppl 7): S1509-S1514
- Eum, J., Kwak, J., Kim. H.J., Ki, S., Lee, K., Raslan, A.A., Park, O.K., Chowdhury, M.A.U., Her, S., Kee, Y., Kwon, S., and Hwang, B.J. (2016) 3D visualization of developmental toxicity of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene in zebrafish embryogenesis using light-sheet microscopy. Int J Mol Sci, 17, 1925(1-14)
- Park, O.K., Kwak, J., Jung, Y.J., Kim, Y.H., Hong, H., Hwang, B.J., Kwon, S., and Kee, Y. (2015) 3D light-sheet fluorescence microscopy of cranial neurons and vasculature during zebrafish embryogenesis. Mol Cells, 38(11), 975-981
- Shin, Y.J., Park, S.K., Jung, Y.J., Kim, Y.N., Kim, K.S., Park, O.K., Kwon, S., Jeon, S.H., Trinh, L.A., Fraser, S.E., Kee, Y.*, and Hwang, B.j.* (2015) Nanobody-targeted E3-ubiquitin ligase complex degrades nuclear proteins. Scientific Reports, 5:14269 * co-corresponding authors
- Kim, M., Cho, H., Kwon, G., Kang, Y., Kwon, S., Her, S., Kee, Y., Park, J.H.Y. (2014) Benzyl isothiocyanate suppresses high-fat diet-stimulated mammary tumor progression via the alteration of tumor microenvironments in obesity-resistant BALB/c mice. Mol Carcinogen, DOI 10.1002/mc.22159
- Kwon, S., Park, O.K., Nie, S., Kwak, J., Hwang, B.J., Bronner, M.E. and Kee, Y. (2014) Bioinformatic analysis of nematode migration-associated genes identifies novel vertebrate neural crest markers. PLOS One, 9(7), e103024
- Islam A.M.T., Kwak, J., Jung, Y.J., and Kee, Y. (2014) Animal models of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Huntington's disease. Genes Genomics 36, 399-413
- Raslan, A.A. and Kee, Y. (2013) Tackling neurodegenerative disease: animal models of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. Genes Genomics 35, 425-40
- Kee, Y. and Kim, N. (2013) Meeting report: Genetics and genome engineering. Genes Genomics 35, 411-3
- Kim, M.J., Park, S.K., Choi, V.N., Seo,S., Lee, S., Kee, Y. and Hwang, B. (2013) Enzymatic production and expression of shRNAmir30 from cDNAs. Genes Genomics 35, 395-403
- Kwak,J., Park,O.K., Jung, Y.J., Hwang, B., Kwon, S. and Kee, Y. (2013) Live image profiling of neural crest lineages in zebrafish transgenic lines. Mol Cells 35, 255-60
- Nie, S., Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2011) Caldesmon regulates actin dynamics to influence cranial neural crest migration in Xenopus. Mol Biol Cell 22, 3355-65
- Nie, S., Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2009) Myosin X is critical for the migratory ability of Xenopus cranial neural crest cells. Dev Biol 335, 132-42
- Demyanenko, A.V., Zhao, L., Kee, Y., Nie, S., Fraser, S.E. and Tyszka, J.M. (2009) A uniplanar three-axis gradient set for in vivo magnetic resonance microscopy. J Mag Res 200, 38-48
- Kee, Y., Hwang, B., Sternberg, P.W. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2007) Evolutionary conservation of cell migration genes: from nematode neurons to vertebrate neural crest. Genes Dev 21, 391-6.
- Hoeling, B.M., Feldman, S.S., Strenge, D.T., Bernard, A., Hogan, E.R., Petersen, D.C., Fraser, S.E., Kee, Y., Tyszka, J.M., and Haskell, R.C. (2007) A Motion-sensitive 3D optical coherence microscope operating at 1300 nm for the visualization of early frog development. Proc of SPIE 6429, 64292T-1-9.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2005) To proliferate or to die: role of Id3 in cell cycle progression and survival of neural crest progenitors. Genes Dev 19, 744-55.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) The transcriptional regulator Id3 is expressed in cranial sensory placodes during early avian embryonic development. Mech Dev109, 337-340.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) Temporally and spatially restricted expression of the helix-loop-helix transcriptional regulator Id1 during avian embryogenesis. Mech Dev 109, 331-335.
- Kee, Y. and Bronner-Fraser, M. (2001) Id4 expression and its relationship to other Id genes during avian embryonic development. Mech Dev 109, 341-345.
- Hazuka C.D., Foletti D.L., Hsu S.C., Kee Y., Hopf F.W., and Scheller R.H. (1999) The sec6/8 complex is located at neurite outgrowth and axonal synapse-assembly domains. J. Neurosci19, 1324-1334.
- Kee Y.,Yoo J.S., Hazuka C.D., Peterson K.E., Hsu S.C., and Scheller R.H. (1997) Subunit structure of the mammalian exocyst complex. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94, 14438-14443.
- Hsu S.C., Ting A.E., Hazuka C.D., Davanger S., Kenny J.W., Kee Y., and Scheller R.H. (1997) The mammalian brain rsec6/8 complex. Neuron 17, 1209-1219.
- Kee Y. and Scheller R.H. (1996) Localization of synaptotagmin-binding domains on syntaxin. J. Neurosci 16, 1975-1981.
- Kee Y., Lin R.C., Hsu S.C., and Scheller R.H. (1995) Distinct domains of syntaxin are required for synaptic vesicle fusion complex formation and dissociation. Neuron 14, 991-998.
- Olney R.C., Smith R.L., Kee Y., and Wilson D.M. (1993) Production and hormonal regulation of insulin-like growth factor binding proteins in bovine chondrocytes. Endocrinology 133, 563-570.
- Nelson S.F., McCusker J.H., Sander M.A., Kee Y., Modrich P., and Brown P.O. (1993) Genomic mismatch scanning: a new approach to genetic linkage mapping. Nature Genetics 4, 11-18.
- Kee Y., Jung E.M., Seol J.H., Lee C.H., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1990) Turnover of glycerol kinase during starvation in Escherichia coli. Mol Cells 1, 99-102.
- Kee Y., Park S.C., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1989) Correlation between malignant phenotypes and changes in overall proteolytic capacity of human cervix and liver cancer. Korean J. Zool. 32, 48-54.
- Kee Y., Park S.C., Ha D.B., and Chung C.H. (1988) Relation of the activities of plasminogen activator and plasmin-like protease with malignant behavior of skin tumor of rats. Korean J. Zool. 31, 185-190.
- Kee Y., Lee Y.S., Goldberg A.L., and Chung C.H. (1988). Improved methods for purification and assay of glycerol kinase from Escherichia coli. J. Chromatography (Biomedical Applications) 428, 345-351.
- A novel Protein interference method and use of the same, Korea patent application number 10-1835014 (2018.02.27.).
- A composition for specifically degrading nuclear proteins and a method using the same, Korea patent application number 10-1680819 (2016.11.23.).
- 니트로틀루엔 유도체를 포함하는 피부 미백용 화장료 조성물, 특허등록 10-1545462 (2015.08.11). 특허출원 10-2015-0004063 (2015.01.15.).
- Zebrafish behavior pattern test device for drug screen. Korea patent number 10-1476355 (December 18, 2014), Korea patent application number 10-2014-0007668 (January 22, 2014).
- Magnetic resonance stage microscope. US patent number 7633295 (Issued at December 15, 2009).
- Zebrafish behavior pattern test device for drug screen. Korea patent application number 10-2014-0007668 (submitted at January 22, 2014). Inventors: Yun Kee; Byung Joon Hwang; Noo Li Jeon; Jina Kwak